- Clean air, land and water strategies
- Environmentally preferable solutions
- Improved health for employees and other stakeholders
- Measurable resource conservation
- Quantifiable Reduce, Reuse, Recycle programs
Pollution prevention and resource conservation is at the heart of all Envirodigm activity. For decades we have neglected, over-burdened, and damaged our fragile eco system. That’s why SUSTAINABILITY is not just a term, or a new paradigm, but a common theme that defines what we do and what we wish to educate and advance. Whether it is converting millions of pounds of waste into innovative new products, or the disposal of common household batteries, we strive to do our small part to slow the effects of centuries of industrialization.